Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Grandpa Parker

While the content of the site to date has focused on Grandpa Givan, I do have some amazing photos, stories and mementos for Grandpa Parker as well.  The only problem - I don't personally have everything - most of it is tucked away in a safe place with Aunt Peg.  Another hope that I have for this site is to see if I can borrow things again and redo all of my original photos and scans.

For the time being, I have uploaded some of the photos from the 50th Army Reunion that Peg, Grant and I attended in August 2003.  It was a fun weekend and I had the opportunity to meet some of the guys that Grandpa served with.  The veterans and families were a great group of people and I'm glad that Peg invited me go along for the ride.  (And Grant, if you happen to read this, you are definitely lucky you survived the trip!)

Check out the Picasa photo gallery (link on the right) for photos from the 50th Army Reunion and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment